Welcome to the Second Sailing wiki.
Willkommen, bien venue, welcome.
We are happy you found your way to this wiki. If this is your first visit or you feel uncertain, what to do, visit the Getting started page. It will tell you more about this site.
About this wiki
This wiki does not aim for a certain club or region or life style about sailing. There are many web sites with different emphasis available about sailing in Second Life™. Some are dedicated to a special theme or region. Some are discussion platforms where valuable information scrolls out of scope pretty fast.
This wiki aims at giving a platform and a portal the complete world of Sailing in Second Life™.
Sections in this wiki
Note: You can also use the sidebar menu to navigate the Sections
The SL Sailing Community
- Good places to sail in Second Life
- Sailing clubs and organisations
- SL Marinas and Harbors
- Racing and Event Calendar
- Other resources in the internet
- professional resume service
- Absolute beginners guide to Learning to sail the Tako
- Sailing in SL - Introduction+
- Learn to sail in Second Life
- Available boats
Racing in Second Life
- Right of way
- Racing Strategies and Tactics
- Race Courses
- Racing Tips and Tricks
- Beginning to race in Second Life
- International Sailing Terms
- Technical Background for Developers and Designers
- Source Codes
- more Resources like user manuals, interesting links, ...
How to contribute to this Wiki
- How to contribute to the SL Sailing Wiki
- Things to do on the SL Sailing Wiki
- Suggestions and Feedback